LinkedIn Workshop | 24th January at 9.30am
January 24 @ 9:30 am - 12:30 pmFree
This seminar will be ideal for any person or business who would like to understand how LinkedIn actually works and how you can utilise this platform to help you raise both your profile and that of your Company.
This is a hands-on workshop for which you will need to bring a laptop as you will be actively working on your account throughout the course.
In this hands on workshop we will cover:-
- An Introduction to LinkedIn
- What has made LinkedIn so popular
- LinkedIn etiquette
- Creating the perfect profile
- Claiming your LinkedIn URL
- How LinkedIn networking works
- Raising your profile on LinkedIn
- How to build your LinkedIn network
- LinkedIn Pulse
- LinkedIn Groups
- LinkedIn Company Pages
Please note a laptop will be essential for this workshop, not mobile devices.
This workshop is delivered by a specialist social media consultant, Amanda Dixon of North East Social Media.
This seminar is open to North Tyneside businesses and residents only due to the funding criteria.
Venue is the North Tyneside Business Centre, Saville Street, North Shields, NE30 1NT
- January 24
9:30 am - 12:30 pm
- Event Categories:
- Existing Businesses, Pre-Start Businesses, Social Media
- North Tyneside Business Centre
North Shields, NE30 1NT United Kingdom
January 24 @ 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
January 24 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
January 25 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm