- This event has passed.
Branding Magic | 17th January at 9.30am
January 17 @ 9:30 am - 12:30 pmFree
Branding Magic – Designing Effective Promotional Material for your Business
Branding is an important element for all businesses, helping build awareness and customer loyalty. This session will highlight some key branding principles alongside some real case studies to demonstrate how you can improve your branding.
Whether you have just started your business or have been trading a number of years, you will obtain an insight on how to use branding effectively in your business. From designing leaflets, brochures to exhibitions stands and websites, this workshop will help you to create material that really gets results, no matter what your budget is.
Branding Magic – Designing Effective Promotional Material for your Business will cover:
- The importance of branding
- How your brand influences your customers
- Designing promotional material that works (leaflets / brochures / exhibition stands and much more).
- Designing an e-newsletter
- Integrating your brand effectively
- Examples of good & bad design
- You will be provided with an overview on how to use branding and effective design to ensure your marketing material attracts customers to win more business.
This workshop is run by specialist marketing consultant, Paul Finch of Pulse Creative Marketing.
This seminar is open to North Tyneside businesses and residents only due to the funding criteria.