How to start a profitable Ebay business | 20th February at 10am
February 20 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pmFree
Unlock the secrets of eBay – learn how to get the best prices for your items. Should you sell on eBay? If so, how do you get started? What exactly is involved?
Find out the answers to these and many other questions at this Introduction to eBay workshop.
This workshop is aimed at people who want to start or grow a business selling on eBay, and gives a broad overview of how to get to the top of search results.
Delivered by Laura Mathieson of Selling on eBay UK Ltd, this workshop is suitable for people wanting to start a business that includes selling on eBay, or existing businesses who want to expand onto eBay.
Workshop topics to include:
- Why sell on eBay?
- Selling options – Shop/Auction/Ads
- Search engine and research
- Drop shipping pros and cons
- Photography – getting the visuals right
- Listing, placement, description
- Packing, postage, and refund policy
- Customer service – it’s all about the buyers!
- Postage or shipping options
- What are your responsibilities and rights as a seller?
NOTE: You will get more out of the workshop if you have an existing eBay account.
Laura will explain your options and help you decide which is the best way forward.
This workshop is open to North Tyneside businesses and residents only due to the funding criteria.